Skip to content
- 8 oz.
- Dual instrument including direct sighting compass and direct sighting clinometer
- Lubber line for direct azimuth/bearing reading from the side, accurate to ±2.5°
- Sapphire jewel bearing inside a liquid dampened vial
- Aluminum inclinometer card with precise scales for increased accuracy
- Aluminum body
- Sine scales (0-45°)
- Tangent scales (0-45°)
- Inch & mm scales (0-5.25″ & 0-125mm)
- Sighting system The Sight Master Lensatic is equipped with a parallax free glass lens magnification (10x) sighting system integrated in the alum
- Capsule Anti-static liquid filled for optimal dampening of the Sightmaster card.
- Compass card The SurveyMaster Lensatic is equipped with an aluminium compass card with precision scale and the SurveyMaster Prismatic is equi
- Accuracy Max +-0.5° from true magnetic course with precision sighting. Max +-1.0° from true magnetic course with direct reading at the lu
- Clinometer card The ClinoMaster Lensatic is equipped with an aluminium clinometer card with precision scale and the ClinoMaster Prismatic is equ
- Accuracy Max +-0.25° from true angle with precision sighting. Max +-1.0° from true angle with direct reading at the lubber line on top of
- Dimensions and weights LA-models 160x54x16 mm. Weight: 230 g. PA-models 160x54x22 mm. Weight: 250 g.
- Accessories Leather case (LA-model only). Lighting unit and spare-battery (LU-models only)